Wooded 5.3 acres on the Middle Fork of the Satsop River, with over 760' of Satsop River frontage. Property is mostly level in terrain with a nice mixture of fir, hemlock, cedar & hardwoods with a fair amount of marketable cedar & alder. Secluded area on a prime fishing river and abundance of elk, deer & bear habitat in the area. The property is within 25 minutes of Elma & Montesano & 1 hour to Olympia & ocean beaches. A great property for a residential homesite or recreational use.
Call or email for a map and directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Grays Harbor County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in Grays Harbor County
- Timberland in Grays Harbor County
- Recreational Property in Grays Harbor County
- Undeveloped Land in Grays Harbor County
- Farms in Grays Harbor County
- Riverfront Property in Grays Harbor County
- Hunting Land in Grays Harbor County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.