Abuts Okanogan Nat'l Forest on East line for 660 feet
This one of kind 20 acre property is located in one of Washington States finest year-round recreational/retirement area's offering you the most privacy and seclusion one would ever want. With 300 days of sunshine, 4 true seasons and a location surrounding this property on three sides, gives you and all your family and guests all the Recreation for you and your family to enjoy for a life time.
The property lays extremely well with many excellent building sites that will offer you total privacy with a Cascade and Canadian Rocky Mountain view to die for.
The sunsets and sunrises are magnificent. You will be looking down on one of the NW's premier valley floors with 7 alpine fishing lakes, many you will see from this property.
The property has an excellent cover of adult Fir, Ponderosa Pines, and enough Tamarack to build your own log cabin, or home. "Cell phones work" and with the 300 days of sunshine solar is a great option for you.
This well treed parcel is like a park allowing you access to all four corners of the surveyed acreage. You will own some of the finest out-cropping's and outstanding natural art work done by Nature for you to marvel at.
I would also like you to know a little more about the surrounding area which is so important for you to know what you can do with your leisure time.
The Okanogan Highlands where this acreage is located is one of the most active market areas for acreage in Washington State if not the Northwest. There are many reasons for this, as I have listed just a few below:
1. Weather: With 300 days of sunshine what more could you ask for.
2. Water: Okanogan County has hundreds of lakes, (many of which are alpine fishing lakes) along with the Okanogan and Columbia Rivers, (two of the largest bodies of water west of the Mississippi) what more could you ask for.
3. Price: Where else can you buy beautiful usable acreage for less, with year-round recreation at your fingertips plus over 2,500,000 acres of the Okanogan National Forest and Washington State Forest lands to use for a lifetime.
4. Location: Okanogan County is nestled in between the Rocky Mountains to the East and North, and the Cascade Mountains to the West, giving you the most magnificent mountain views one can imagine.
5. Not often can you own property and be in a foreign country in just minutes from your home or cabin where you have another world to venture.
The U.S. Okanogan grows the juiciest peaches, apples, pears, and produces a wealth of vegetables. If you fancy yourself a wine connoisseur, you will be in some of the finest grape growing country in the Western United States and in minutes, you can be back to the mountains enjoying those precious moments we all strive for.
You can have the best of both Okanagan is minutes away where you will be able to enjoy additional year-round recreation with our foreign neighbor. If you are into wine tasting, there are over 135 wineries in BC alone, starting just miles north of the Canadian border. You will also find cosmopolitan dining, downhill skiing, fishing, hiking, golfing, or just relaxing. I would not know where you can go that would meet so many different things for families to do just minutes away better than the Canadian Okanagan country. Do some research for yourself and I think you will see why so many people are retiring and recreating in the American Okanogan year-round. (FYI: The Canadian way to spell the Okanagan is with an A after the N) the U.S. is Okanogan
My wife and I have been owners in the Okanogan Highlands for 35 years and have yet to find a place that fits our needs for investment, recreation, or retirement more than the Okanogan Highlands; I hope it works for you and your family.
Have a wonderful day,
Call Jim Platt
Abuts the Okanogan National Forest
Verify Tax Exemptions
Property Tax Exemption
Road Frontage Desc
Adjacent to Greenbelt
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data