This property is has one of the finest lake and mountain views I have seen in a long time. Many excellent building sites to chose from subject only to the view you want and the privacy you desire. The property has some of the most unusual rock out-outcropping's you may have seen. There are many adult Ponderosa Pines, many over 200 years old. Power and phone are to the south property line with private access off of a well maintained county road. You can be fishing in many alpine lakes in less than 5 minutes several you can see from the property. This acreage is in one of our states finest year-round recreational valleys where you can not only be in the National Forest in minutes, you will be viewing 1000's of acres of the National Forest that is close by. If you ever wanted to own a majestic property this is a must see. Great neighbors and and lots of activities to enjoy year-round.
A little more about the properties location is always important to know. Okanogan County is the largest county in the Northwest with over 3,500,000 acres. You and your family will have over 2,500,000 acres of the Okanogan National Forest and State Forest lands to venture in for a lifetime of nature at its best. This is why the Okanogan is one of the most active real estate markets in our beautiful state.
There are many other reasons why as I have listed just a few below:
1. Weather: With 300 days of sunshine, what more could you ask for.
2. Water: Okanogan County has hundreds of lakes, (many of which are alpine fishing lakes) along with the Okanogan and Columbia Rivers, (two of the largest bodies of water west of the Mississippi).
3. Price: Where else can you buy beautiful usable acreage for less, with year-round recreation at your fingertips plus over 2,500,000 acres of the Okanogan National Forest and Washington State Forest lands to use for a lifetime.
4. Location: Okanogan County is nestled in between the Rocky Mountains to the East and North, and the Cascade Mountains to the West. With the mountains surrounding the Okanogan Highlands gives you the most magnificent mountain views one can imagine.
5. The U.S. Okanogan grows great quantities of peaches, apples, pears, grapes, and a wealth of vegetables. If you fancy yourself a wine connoisseur, you will be in some of the finest grape growing country in the Western United States and in minutes, you can be back to the mountains enjoying those peaceful moments we all strive for.
You can have the best of both worlds with the Canadian Okanagan in British Columbia. The Canadian Okanogan is the summer and winter play land for all of Canada offering you added recreation and enjoying five excellent major ski areas.
The Canadian Okanagan is minutes away where you can enjoy additional year-round recreation with our foreign neighbor. There are over 135 wineries in BC alone starting just minutes north of the Canadian border. You will also find cosmopolitan dining, downhill skiing, fishing, hiking, golfing, water sports, or just sightseeing with our neighbors to the north.
Shown by appointment only
Call Jim Platt
Outside City Limits
Road Frontage Desc
Oil & Screen
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.