24 acres in Snohomish County, Washington
This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
|Zip:||Price: Property Sold||Status:Sold|
|Property ID: 1602972|
Forestland investment property planted with Douglas-fir. Site Class 1 and 2 ground on gently sloped terrain. 15-year old stand of mixed conifer and hardwoods. Situated on Jim Creek with 3,500 feet of medium bank creek frontage.
Map of Arlington, Washington,
From Arlington take Hwy 530 east. Go 4 0 miles from bridge to Jim Creek Rd on right. Go 2 8 miles on Jim Creek Rd to Wallitner Rd on right. Go 1 mile on Wallitner Rd to property on left across creek.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Snohomish County
- Properties for Sale in Snohomish County
- Acreage for sale in Snohomish County
- Beach property for sale in Snohomish County
- Commercial property for sale in Snohomish County
- Homes for sale in Snohomish County
- Lake property for sale in Snohomish County
- Residential property for sale in Snohomish County
- River property for sale in Snohomish County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.